Still a PEANUT!!! :)
Ms. Emma went for her 9 month check up and let me say I CAN'T believe it has been 9 months!!!
She is doing so much and has gotten so big.... for HER!!!
6 lbs 9 oz
9 Months- 02/05/09
16 lbs 9 oz (10 %)
26 inches (5-10%)
I love my little peanut and LOVE to see people's faces when I tell them how old my "little baby" is. Although she is getting a little tiny "pudgeyness" on her... which is very cute!!
Things she is doing/fun facts
- wears 6-9 month clothes (although she can still fit into some 3-6 and her coat is 12 mths)
- wears size 2 diapers and size 2 shoes (3-6 mths)!!!
- she isn't crawling yet, but trying really hard.... she HATES being on her tummy
- pulling herself up
- balances while holding onto objects (coffee table, chair, fingers, etc)
- trys to move her feet when you try and "walk" with her
- Eating table food and LOVING it!!! (especially Pasta House lasagna)
- loves her juice and can hold her own sippy cup!!!
- trys to self feed (mommy isn't excited about the mess)
- loves to eat her teething biscuits... again with the mess!!!
- still loving her baby food
- eating formula now :( I couldn't do it with the teeth
- 2+ teeth.... she has two I can see and a few more I know are coming
- she is a wonderful teether... just drools alot and suck/chews on her hand
- spits up a lot less
- saying momma and baba(bottle)- seems to know what each means
- waving byebye.... but to herself instead of who is leaving
- almost no seperation anxiety (when I leave her with other people)- unless she is sick, tired or hasn't seen me all day
- is spoiled rotten and HATES to be put down, unless you are down playing with her :)
- loves her jumperoo she got for Christmas and now EVERYTIME she hears music she starts to "bounce".... it is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!
- Loves her teachers (she gets sooo excited to see Ms. Rose)
- Loves playing with the kids at school... especially Sydnie (who was born 5/22/08... just a few days after her due date)
- Is a social butterfly...I wonder where she gets that from :)
Well that is what peanut is up to.... here are two pics of her(then and now).