Friday, February 6, 2009

Peanut is.....

Still a PEANUT!!! :)

Ms. Emma went for her 9 month check up and let me say I CAN'T believe it has been 9 months!!!

She is doing so much and has gotten so big.... for HER!!!

Stats:
Birth- 5/1/08
6 lbs 9 oz
19 inches

9 Months- 02/05/09
16 lbs 9 oz (10 %)
26 inches (5-10%)

I love my little peanut and LOVE to see people's faces when I tell them how old my "little baby" is. Although she is getting a little tiny "pudgeyness" on her... which is very cute!!


Things she is doing/fun facts
- wears 6-9 month clothes (although she can still fit into some 3-6 and her coat is 12 mths)
- wears size 2 diapers and size 2 shoes (3-6 mths)!!!
- she isn't crawling yet, but trying really hard.... she HATES being on her tummy
- pulling herself up
- balances while holding onto objects (coffee table, chair, fingers, etc)
- trys to move her feet when you try and "walk" with her
- Eating table food and LOVING it!!! (especially Pasta House lasagna)
- loves her juice and can hold her own sippy cup!!!
- trys to self feed (mommy isn't excited about the mess)
- loves to eat her teething biscuits... again with the mess!!!
- still loving her baby food
- eating formula now :( I couldn't do it with the teeth
- 2+ teeth.... she has two I can see and a few more I know are coming
- she is a wonderful teether... just drools alot and suck/chews on her hand
- spits up a lot less
- saying momma and baba(bottle)- seems to know what each means
- waving byebye.... but to herself instead of who is leaving
- almost no seperation anxiety (when I leave her with other people)- unless she is sick, tired or hasn't seen me all day
- is spoiled rotten and HATES to be put down, unless you are down playing with her :)
- loves her jumperoo she got for Christmas and now EVERYTIME she hears music she starts to "bounce".... it is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!
- Loves her teachers (she gets sooo excited to see Ms. Rose)
- Loves playing with the kids at school... especially Sydnie (who was born 5/22/08... just a few days after her due date)
- Is a social butterfly...I wonder where she gets that from :)


Well that is what peanut is up to.... here are two pics of her(then and now).

Love
Jessica




4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness. She is so cute!!

Sera said...

She is SO adorable! Isn't it fun to put those pictures side by side and see how much they change? It sounds like she is doing so well!

Sera said...

I was just coming back to comment about your comment. :) Kaylee is a HUGE puffs fan, too. All you have to do is show her the container and she kicks her legs like crazy and starts going, "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh!" I just switched to Cheerios because our grocery store had boxes of the store brand Cheerios on sale for a buck, and the Puffs are about $2/canister here. Hey, whatever works, right?

Joelle said...

She's so sweet! Great lists of progress :)