Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tribute Tuesday!!

Time to join in with Jay for a Tuesday Tribute!!!



Tuesday's Tribute
Yet Another Jay and Deb Production.


My Tribute today is to......
An amazing thing that can be wonderful and horrible in the same breath.


It can make you do stupid things, some you regret and some you are grateful for!!

I personally have done both... multiple times!!! :)

It makes people crazy!!!

Some people have it and don't want it.

Some people don't have it and want the wrong kind of it.

Some people have it and don't realize it until it is too late!!

Some people don't know what to do with it.

Some people are scared of it, while others are scared without it.

It is talked about by many, but understood by few!!

It is very diverse, always changing and always staying the same!!

It has many different elements and means different things to many people!!!

Some people try to buy it and others try to give it away.

It is thrown around and also held on to way too tightly.

Some people search their whole lives for it and never have it.

Some have it very young.

There is one place anyone who wants it could obtain the best kind of it for free....

What is it???

I am sure you could guess....

it is......

LOVE!!!

In honor of this wonderful thing, I received some beautiful flowers from my wonderful Hubby yesterday. I know Valentine's Day is not until Saturday, but he loves keeping me on my toes!!

I Receive Love from:

John, Emma, my mom, my dad, my friends, Dufus, John's family, my family and I try to give it back to them.

But the place I receive Love, completely free of anything, the purest most wonderful type of Love, is from....

My Father in Heaven

If you don't know Him, I recommend checking Him out!!

Love you guys!!!
Jessica

5 comments:

Brenda said...

So true, love is both wonderful and scary.

Deb said...

great tribute... i did suspect it was love, but wasn't sure til the end. what a wonderful hubs to surprise you with flowers! mine is going skiing this weekend, so we will just have to see if he remembers (doubtful).

Julie said...

Great post! What a sweet hubby!!

Honey Mommy said...

Love is SO many things! I really like your descriptions!

Have a great weekend and a Happy Valentine's Day!

Halftime Lessons said...

HEY!!

Absolutely!!

Unlike Deb, I didnt really have it until the end, but then again, I am a clueless male...

Great writing!!

Jay