Wednesday, June 24, 2009

WHAT SAY YOU ? WEDNESDAY

I was reading Sherri's blog and she posted a fun little questionnaire.... well I haven't posted in awhile, so I thought I would join in....

1. Folgers or Starbucks? Neither.... Morris has this AMAZING coffee that John's Aunt and Uncles always bring us :) YUMMY!!

2. Cardinals or Cubs? CUBS all the way BABY!!

3. Morning person or night owl? night owl by choice.... morning person by profession :(

4. Name brand or generic? depends.... mainly generic..... except toilet paper and milk :)

5. Dylan or Rolling Stones? ummm neither I am not old :)

6. Mountains or Ocean? hmmmm Mountains

7. Talker or Listener? I try to be a listener.... but usually a talker :)

8. Math or Literature? MATH

9. Books or Movies? Movies

10. Meat and Potatoes or Casseroles? Meat and potatoes

11. Summer or Winter? SUMMER :)

12. Coffee or Tea? see question one or Sweet Tea

13. Cats or dogs? DOGS!!

14. Rock or Country? Country

15. Pepsi or Coke? Regular Coke.... Diet Pepsi :)

16. Beef or Chicken? Chicken..... but I would rather Pork

17. Leader or follower? depends I would like to be a leader

18. Pink or Red? PINK..... Emma has changed me :)

19. Stilettos or tennis shoes? Stilettos.... then I have a reason to go barefoot :)

20. Homebody or socializer? Homebody

21. Short or tall? Tall

That was fun... join in if you want!!!

Oh yeah and here is a picture of Emma :)

This is a picture of Grammie and Emma from Father's Day at Jason and Kara's Pool :)






1 comment:

sherri said...

Well, I'm glad you finally introduced yourself to me.
I love to meet new people!

Cubs? sheesh.

Your not old? What are you trying to say? Dylan and Rolling Stones are legendary- you don't have to be old like me to have a favorite. ;) Google them. *Dylan sings horribly, but is a phenomenal songwriter.
And I'm just messing with you. I really don't care, I just like to get to know people and I think these things are interesting.

Again, nice to finally "meet" you, and I hope you comment more often. I promise not to harrass you over at my place!

Baby girl is BEAUTIFUL!