Wednesday, July 1, 2009

14 Months!!!

It's been 14 months little one!!! 14 months since you made your way into this world and changed our life forever!!! I can't believe it has been that long. There are days when it seems like it has gone so fast and other days where I can't remember our life without you!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! Here are some pictures from those first couple days!!

GOING HOME!!


Foot prints!!! YOU ARE SO TINY!!!

Grammie and Daddy loving on you!!!


You and Daddy watching your first CUBS game!!! It was like 10:30 pm, I was exhausted and John was keeping everyone up!!! The Cubs were playing the Cards, here they are tied. I believe it went into extra innings and the CUBS finally won!!



Grandma and Grandpa Lundy and Aunt LeeAnn!!!


Aunt Becky and Your first little penguin!!! (Before the horrible stove incident... poor penguin)


Ahhh mommy's first glimpse of Heaven!!!

Daddy and little one peacfully sleeping.... that doesn't happen very often anymore!!!
What a wonderful time!!! I love you so much and I can't believe it has been 14 months!!!!

Love ya baby!!
Mommy :)





2 comments:

Jess said...

AWE...I WANT ONE! She was so tiny!

Jess said...

You received an award from me, check out my blog! :)

babyparamore.blogspot.com