Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hey

I know it has been awhile.... I have been in training the last three weeks and have been busy loving on little one. Also, my Internet Explorer at work hasn't been letting me leave comments.... so I am sorry for the lack of comments :( I do still read All the Time. I just wanted to say Hi! Also I wanted you guys to do something for me!!! :)

Go to:

http://babyparamore.blogspot.com/ - My friend Jessie is going through a TON of things. She is such a sweetheart and has such a big heart. She is struggling and I know she could use some prayers and encouragement!!

http://halftimelessons.blogspot.com/- Also go check out Jay and his WW post. It was HILARIOUS!!!! He is the FUNNIEST manblogger!!! :)

Alright... I promise a post full of tons of Emma pictures NEXT!!

LOVE YA!!
Jessica

3 comments:

Jess said...

I love you Jess! I was wondering what you have been up to! Thank so much for the beautiful post about me...you are the best!

babyparamore.blogspot.com

Jess said...

check out my blog...you have an award!

babyparamore.blogspot.com

Ashley Taylor said...

it is about time little missy!!

:0)

Awaiting pix of the lil one!!