Monday, August 10, 2009

Pic

Ok so I promised a picture, so here is a picture...

I kind of cheated.... Kara (my wonderful SIL) took this picture.

She posted it on Facebook this morning!!

Since I don't have my camera--- somewhere in the house :) We will have to rely on other peoples pics, which in my family isnt hard :).

So yesterday, after some major retail therapy... I needed clothes for work :) Ry-bug, my niece decided Em needed to stay over.

Who was I to disagree.

My B and SIL didn't mind and when they got the girls ready this morning this is what turned out!!


COMPLETE cuteness!!


Thanks again guys!!! We really appreciate it!!

Love Ya,

Jessica


PS. Jess has now given me TWO awards and I have not had a chance to post either one... I will get on that ASAP :) Thanks!!

1 comment:

Liz (Loving Mom 2 Boys) said...

So so so cute!! I love those little shirts!!