Saturday, October 17, 2009

Birthday!!

I can't believe we are two weeks away from Emma being 18 months old!!! Well it has been a crazy couple months and I can't believe it is already October!!

It is also crazy to look back at these pictures and realize how much she has changed!! We are done with the passie, she is in her "big girl" toddler bed and she is walking/running like crazy!!! She is finally getting some hair and is a wonderful eater!! Also, she has started talking like crazy and has a little attitude (I have NO idea where she gets that)!!

I also finally found my camera. We thought it was in the fire, but it was in Chicago at Uncle Jasons. I guess it wasn't a bad thing I got a "little" tipsy at the Cubs game and forgot it!! I hand't downloaded my pictures from Emma's B-day yet. So here are a few from her birthday!!
Love Ya!
Jessica

Here's Missy enjoying her smash cake!!!!











Here she is with my bro, SIL and niece Ry-bug!!!




Ok she looks terrified.... but look at the smile on Dada's face!! I think someone has him wrapped:)


I am working on some more posts from the past few months.... so check back and there will be new pictures.

1 comment:

Jess said...

There you are...I've been wondering how things were going for you! Great photos of the little lady! How are you all adjusting?

babyparamore.blogspot.com