Friday, February 19, 2010

Still no internet...but a fun little thing from work!

I am stealing this from my friend that she stole from her friend!!!
Enjoy!

1. How old will you be in five years? I will be 28!! Wow, thats almost 30!!!!

2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? I am all alone in my CUBICLE..... so I guess my co-workers and John, if you want to count sleeping :)

3. How tall are you? 5 foot 8 inches

4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? We will be One Month from E's 2nd birthday!!! Plus getting done with this stupid snow!!!!

5. What’s the last movie you saw? In a theater, 4 Christmas'.... Yeah we NEVER go to movies.... John can't sit through many :)

6. At home, Remeber the Titans... I had DVRed it and I was bored.... but I love that movie

7. Who was the last person you called? Ash... :)

8. Who was the last person to call you? Hmmm I probably shouldnt put her name.... so an Insured.... :)

9. What was the last text message you received? from Ash last night.... well I think that was the last... I forgot my phone this morning.... :)

10. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? Verizon.... that I know of... saying they scr*wed up again :)

11. Do you prefer to call or text? TEXT. I am on the phone enough during the day :)

12. What were you doing at 12am last night? leaving P-town on the way home from RASCAL FLATTS and Darius Rucker!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!

13. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? divorced :( (not for them, the ideal)

14. When is the last time you saw your mom? two Sundays ago... wow :)

15. What color are your eyes? Hazel..... green/brown

16. What time did you wake up today? 5:50 am... ugh.... after going to bed after 2:30....

17. What are you wearing right now? a cute purple shirt, tank top, Khakis, dress shoes, socks, underwear... I think... Yep! :), bra, rings, earrings, watch and my new necklace I got for V-DAY!!

18. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Traditional: Silent Night
Contemporary: ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS A REAL GOOD TAN!!! Kenny Chesney!!!

19. Where is your favorite place to be? home snuggling with my bubba, baby and bandit!!

20. Where is your least favorite place to be? Work

21. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? to the beach somewhere... or back to TN!

22. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years? Hmmm hopefully with a couple more kids, different house with a home office so I can do IT work virtually in my pjs :)

23. Do you tan or burn? I burn first, then it turns into a tan... mainly b/c I don't use sunscreen :)

24. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? same things as now.... Spiders and Tornadoes

25. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? Hubby :) He always makes me laugh.

26. How many TVs do you have in your house? one

27. How big is your bed? It's a queen sleigh bed and I LOVE IT!!!

28. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? laptop :)

29. What color are your sheets? brown

30. How many pillows do you sleep with? just one now!

31. What is your favorite season? Summer :) bring on the shades and umbrella drinks!!

32. What do you like about Autumn? the colors and our anniversary!

33. What do you like about winter? The first and last snow :)

I promise the next post will have pics!! :)

No comments: