Thursday, February 25, 2010

We are back in business :)

So after 6 months.... we are FINALLY back home!! Personally I think the house looks amazing and it is soooo nice to be home!!! So the next few days, I will be posting some updated pictures from the last few weeks since we have been back home :) By the way.... Bandit is our new little puppy :) He is a rottie, which is what Dufus, our dog that died in the fire was.

We will start off today with V-day!

Here was Em on her way to school on Friday for her party!!



Here is Em and Bandit cuddling in her new chair, before school!



Here is Emma smelling the BEAUTIFUL flowers Daddy sent to Mommy at work!!!


Daddy and Emma giving kisses!!!


Mommy and Emma kisses!!!


Here is my FAV pick of Bandit so far!!!!



Well I think that is good for now!!! But I promise more soon!!

Love Ya!
Jessica





1 comment:

Amanda (& Chris) said...

Awww...Bandit is so stinkin cute!!! I love Emma's Vday outfit - cute tights!