Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 2- Favorite Movie

Favorite movie is the title for today.

Kids movie- Little Mermaid

My mom told me when I was in morning preschool I would come home and had to watch it EVERYDAY!! Now that was when we had tapes and one day the tape broke because I watched it so much!!!

I love movies and originally was going to school to be a movie director.

So here are a couple of my favorites:

Musical- Sound of Music

80's- Dirty Dancing

Funny- Dazed and Confused

Christmas- White Christmas

Current- 4 Christmases or Sweet Home Alabama


Here is the pic of Emma for the day!! This one is actually from today. Uncle Jason came to visit and was showing Ms E his IPad... he even let her play a game on it.... SO SWEET!!!

Love Ya,

Jess

2 comments:

Sarah said...

The movie I watched every single day when i was little was Dirty Dancing. My mom edited it to be appropriate for a kid and it was 30 minutes long...i wore that tape out!
I love Dazed and Confused too, I have to watch it every year at the beginning of summer, it is such a good kick off the summer movie to me.

Liz (Loving Mom 2 Boys) said...

LOL...I remember my cousin staying with us for a weekend when she was little - we got snowed in and had to watch The Little Mermaid over and over and over again. I don't think I have watched it since!!!