Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 6- 20 of My Favorite Things

20 of my Favorite things!!!



20: Sleeping with the windows open and the rain pouring down.



19: A hot dog and a cold drink on a hot summer day at the Cubs game.



18: Snuggled up on a cold winter evening in front of a fireplace with the love on my life.



17: Shopping for little girl clothes!!!



16: Answered prayers!



15: My Canon DSLR camera



14: Black and white pictures



13: Snuggling with a new born baby



12: My daughter singing B-I-B-L-E BIBLE!!



11: Hair bows and frilly dresses



10: Love at first site!



9: Little old couples still in Love.



8: Cheesecake Factory Cheescake



7: Riding on the back of John's Motorcycle on a warm sunny day!



6: Looking into the eyes of my child and knowing true LOVE!



5: Making plans and dreaming, even if I know they won't happen!



4: My coach purse and wallet.



3: My Small Town!



2: My home!



1: MY FAMILY!!!!!
- Crazy girl and her Daddy!!





Love ya,

Jessica

1 comment:

Amanda (& Chris) said...

You only made it six days!!